Friday, December 30, 2011

New Job...New World


I started a new job August 2011. I am continuing to work in Early Childhood Education, which I have found is my passion. I am now a lead teacher with Salt Lake Community Action Program; specifically with the Head Start program. Head Start is a preschool that is geared towards low income and disadvantaged children. I give these children a "head start" on their education. I also help their parents, but teaching them how to best help their children. I teach in a double session classroom, I have two classes one in the AM and one the PM. I have 32 children that I teach and watch grow each day. It is not only very rewarding to work with these children, but daily I am humbled. I will try to post more frequently, for anyone who is following my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment